Sonntag, 30. Januar 2011

Kim Kardashian: Could She Be the Next Bond Girl?

Kim Kardashian: Could She Be the Next Bond Girl?

Kim Kardashian was at the Screen Actor's Guild Awards ceremony on Sunday. She was looking like her typical gorgeous self when she decided to stir the entertainment waters a bit.

She told E! Online about her most pressing ambition:"I would love to be in a Bond film?a Bond Girl...That would be the ultimate...There are a few offers on the table, but I definitely want to make the right decision for the right part...I love acting, it's challenging for me, and I love it."

So there you have it straight from the hot woman's mouth. She wants to be a Bond girl. My feeling is that the part should go to someone that can actually act. But then again Denise Richards was a Bond girl so that method of thinking goes right out the window.

What does it take to be a Bond girl? You have to deliver a couple of quips in a movie and look amazing in a bikini. You must also be able to simulate sex on the screen.

Yes, the more I think about it, the more I am convinced. Kim Kardashian would be perfect as a Bond girl. Why didn't I think about this before?

Related Story: WAGs of the Pro Bowl 2011

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/590376-lakers-vs-celtics-pro-bowl-2011-and-sundays-late-sports-buzz/entry/45889-kim-kardashian-could-she-be-the-next-bond-girl

Golden State Warriors Houston Rockets Indiana Pacers Los Angeles Clippers Los Angeles Lakers Memphis Grizzlies

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen