Freitag, 17. Februar 2012

A Broncs Tale: No more rooting interests

Editor's Note: Ryan Marks is the head coach at Division I independent Texas-Pan American and is chronicling his season for ESPN The Magazine. In his latest college hoops diary, he explains that you can be a hoops fan or you can be a coach. But you can't be both. Offer me a ticket to take in my hometown Chicago Bulls and I’ll gladly accept it. But if you’re looking for a cheering buddy, you’ve got the wrong guy. All I’ll do is analyze coach Tom Thibodeau’s D or dissect how Derrick Rose split a trapped ball screen.

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/48827/a-broncs-tale-no-more-rooting-interests

Luis Scola Jonathan Albaladejo Andrew Brackman A.J. Burnett Steve Garrison Phil Hughes

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen