Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011

Tony Allen tweets a fender bender

The Memphis Grizzlies' star (and one of the NBA's grittiest players) was evidently in some kind of fender bender. As he waited for the police to arrive, he put his smartphone to good use on Twitter (click the photo links for the full effect):

(Thank GOD I'm ok!! But I feel bad this elderly lady is panicking she think I'm a crook with no insurance! She will not exchange info4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry� Favorite Retweet Reply

She say she waitng on the cops ) but she hit me4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry� Favorite Retweet Reply

My baby has 2 be inschool!! Where the cops at4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry� Favorite Retweet Reply

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/29442/tony-allen-tweets-a-fender-bender

Juan Miranda Colin Curtis Kevin Russo Curtis Granderson Nick Johnson Javier Lopez

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen