Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2010

LeBron James Denies Supporting Contraction

Filed under: , ,



After stating last week that the NBA was "watered down" and suggesting "it would be great for the league" if players from losing teams played for winners, LeBron James tried to clarify that in no way was he advocating for contraction.

"That's crazy, because I had no idea what the word 'contraction' meant before I saw it on the Internet," James told reporters Monday after the Miami Heat's practice. "I never even mentioned that. That word never even came out of my mouth. I was just saying how the league was back in the '80s and how it could be good again. I never said, 'Let's take some of the teams out.' "

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/12/27/lebron-james-denies-supporting-contraction/

New York Knicks Oklahoma City Thunder Orlando Magic Philadelphia 76ers Phoenix Suns Portland Trail Blazers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen