Montag, 15. November 2010

Chris Bosh Talks About Facing the Raptors

Filed under: , ,

MIAMI -- Chris Bosh struggled in his first game against his only former NBA team, the Toronto Raptors, mainly because of foul trouble. But he was presented the Magic Johnson Award before the game in recognition of his cooperation with the media.

Interestingly enough, the award was given to him by Doug Smith, a Raptors beat writer who is also the head of the Professional Basketball Writers Association. In honor of this recognition, here are some of Bosh's unfiltered thoughts after the Heat's victory over the Raptors.

On how it felt playing against Toronto: "Not so much unusual. We practiced against each other all the time so I think it was almost kind of like I was one step ahead of them. There wasn't too many plays that I didn't recognize they called. So I think it just helped me out a little bit making some defensive adjustments. But when it's official like this it's a little bit different so I'm glad we got it out of the way, I'm glad to play each other and I'm glad we won -- most importantly."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/11/14/chris-bosh-talks-about-facing-the-raptors/

Chicago Cubs Cincinnati Reds Colorado Rockies Florida Marlins Houston Astros

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen