Montag, 27. Juni 2011

MLB: Detroit Tigers and Five Dark Horse Teams to Watch out for This Season

There are a few obvious favorites this season in the MLB, most notably the Boston Red Sox and Philadelphia Phillies.  They may have the best records in the MLB, but there are other teams making noise. There are some teams that are good but few are realizing it.

Dark horses, for instance.

In this article, I'll tell you who I think other teams should watch out for. I'll list my reasons as to why I would pick these teams. You can comment below and tell me your opinion on the matter.

Begin Slideshow

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/748748-mlb-detroit-tigers-and-five-dark-horse-teams-to-watch-out-for-this-season

Minnesota Timberwolves New Jersey Nets New Orleans Hornets New York Knicks Oklahoma City Thunder Orlando Magic

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen