Freitag, 22. April 2011

UFC 129: Who's on the Hot Seat?

When I first started writing "Who's on the Hot Seat," I was able to write it for every major UFC card/PPV. Lately, for many different reasons, I haven't been able to write it on a consistent basis. Hopefully this will be a new start for the column as I think it's very original and can be very interesting depending on the participants of each particular card.

UFC 129 presents a pretty wide range of fighters who may be on the verge of seeking employment elsewhere. From the fringe fighters all the way up to a top caliber fighter, this pay-per-view makes for some interesting scenarios.

As usual, if any of you have any thoughts you would like to share I more than welcome them. Whether you agree or disagree with some of my arguments, it's always nice to hear why you think the way you do and can lead to some fun conversations with a diverse group of mixed martial arts fans.

If any of you are interested, I wrote an article containing my main card picks which you can find here. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Begin Slideshow

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/675403-the-ufc-129-edition-of-whos-on-the-hot-seat

Rasheed Wallace LeBron James Ben Gordon Josh Howard Jason Terry Jason Kidd

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen