Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011

3 Reasons Yu Won't See Darvish in a Rangers Jersey Come 2012

Merry Christmas to everyone! It's 4:00 a.m. and I can't sleep. Santa's already visited my house, just a short three-minute sleigh ride away from Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, so I went to the stadium, found some half-eaten cookies from Mr. Claus and carrots that had been nibbled on for the eight-horsepower engine that brings joy to so many today.

But, did he leave anything for the Rangers?

It's a nice thought that we would wake up in the near future to headlines of "Rangers come to agreement with Darvish" or "Fielder goes south this winter."

But it won't happen.

Why? Did I also find coal at the ballpark on my visit?

No, not at all.

I found scrooges. Unfortunately, Nolan Ryan is the biggest one of all.

Begin Slideshow

Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/997242-three-reasons-yu-wont-see-darvish-in-a-rangers-jersey-come-2012

A.J. Burnett Steve Garrison Phil Hughes Damaso Marte Mariano Rivera Kerry Wood

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen