Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2011

TMA: Braggin' rights for everyone!

The Morning After is our semi-daily recap of last night's best basketball action. It hasn't even started Christmas shopping yet. It is an idiot. No. 8 Missouri 78, No. 24 Illinois 74: If I'm an Illinois fan, I am thoroughly pleased with this result. I know, I know: It's the Braggin' Rights game. You don't get bragging rights unless you win. I get it. But considering where Illinois was before this game, and considering what Missouri has done to other Top 25 teams on other neutral courts -- just ask Cal -- this is an awfully good result for the Illini.

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/42747/tma-braggin-rights-for-everyone

Luis Scola Jonathan Albaladejo Andrew Brackman A.J. Burnett Steve Garrison Phil Hughes

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen